Pleated Polypropylene Cartridges
- High dirt capacity in pleated depth filter cartridges.
- Absolute rated filter with wide range of 0.2 µ to 70 µ, lengths 5″, 10″ 20″, 30″ & 40″ with a variety of end fittings to suit existing housings Thermally bonded all polypropylene filter cartridges ensure higher throughputs, low-pressure loss, high dirt capacity, long on stream life and lower filtration cost.
- Pure polypropylene construction gives extremely good chemical compatibility
with a wide range of fluids.
- No surfactants or binder resins.
- Meets FDA requirements and can be in-situ sterilized.
Pleated Polyethersulfone Cartridges
Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane with polypropylene support layer and polypropylene hardware cartridge.
Double membrane of polyethersulfone (PES) is ideal filters for the clarifications of particulate-laden solutions in the pharmaceutical, biological and food and beverage industries.
A double-layered configuration of PES membrane provides for a built-in pre-filter that decreases the potential for premature fouling.
100% integrity tested cartridge before shipment.
Fully validated and supported with a certification of quality, integrity test procedure and validation guide.
Microbial retention of up to 107 organisms (B. diminuta) per HIMA guidelines
0.2 µ & 0.45 µ cartridges available in lengths of 10″ 20″, 30″ & 40″ with variety of end fittings to suit existing housings.
Steam sterilizable and sanitizable.
If you are looking for Polyethersulfone Cartridges at low cost. Techno-Filt International is Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Polyethersulphone Cartridges, Polysulfone Cartridge in India.
Pleated PTFE Cartridge and PTFE Membrane Cartridge Manufacturer
- PTFE membrane with all -Fluor polymer construction for high temperature applications.
- PTFE cartridge is available in micron ratings from 0.05 to 1.0 m and length from 4″ (10 cm) to 20″ adapted to fit virtually all commercially available filter housings.
- Extremely low extractables & excellent chemical compatibility.
Integrity testabe cartridge – thermally bonded.
- Fully validated and supported with a certification of quality, integrity test procedure and validation guide.
- Bacteria retention greater than 10 7 /cm 2 per HIMA methodology for 0.2 micron sterilizing grade filters using Brevundimonas diminuta.
- Each cartridge is given a unique serial number to provide immediate product traceability.
- Cartridge may be Steamed or Autoclaved for over 100 one -hour cycles @ 145° C (275° F).
- Total filtration area of 9.3 Ft2 (0.86 m2) gives high air flow rates.
- Maximizes fermentation yields and lower operating costs.