Cartridge filter is made up of two parts :
- Cartridge – which is filtering device
- Housing – The cartridge is to be housed in line by proper housing
To design the housing needs to consider following important parameters :
- Operating Pressure
- Operating Temperature
- Material of constructions ( Chemical compatibility )
- Clean pressure drop available for the filter
- Ease of use
- Proper sealing material
- End connections of the housings.
We design the filter housing considering above parameters and give the same in Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, C.S., M.S., M.S.R.L., S.S. 304, S.S. 316 and S.S. 316L depending on the process parameters.
- We provide Duplex filters for continuous process applications.
- We provide filter with Pressure gauges or D.P. gauge to monitor the filter.
- We also provide the filter housings as per ASME Sec VIII, Div. I.