- High dirt capacity pleated depth filter cartridges.
- Absolute rated filter with wide range of 0.2 µ to 70 µ, lengths 5″, 10″ 20″, 30″ & 40″ with a variety of end fittings to suit existing housings Thermally bonded all polypropylene filter cartridges ensure higher throughputs, low-pressure loss, high dirt capacity, long on stream life and lower filtration cost.
- Pure polypropylene construction gives extremely good chemical compatibility
with a wide range of fluids.
- No surfactants or binder resins.
- Meets FDA requirements and can be in-situ sterilized.
Pleated Polypropylene Cartridges
Pleated Polyethersulfone Cartridges
Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane with polypropylene support layer and polypropylene hardware cartridge.
Double membrane of polyethersulfone (PES) is ideal filters for the clarifications of particulate-laden solutions in the pharmaceutical, biological and food and beverage industries.
A double-layered configuration of PES membrane provides for a built-in pre-filter that decreases the potential for premature fouling.
100% integrity tested cartridge before shipment.
Fully validated and supported with a certification of quality, integrity test procedure and validation guide.
Microbial retention of up to 107 organisms (B. diminuta) per HIMA guidelines
0.2 µ & 0.45 µ cartridges available in lengths of 10″ 20″, 30″ & 40″ with variety of end fittings to suit existing housings.
Steam sterilizable and sanitizable.
If you are looking for Polyethersulfone Cartridges at low cost. Techno-Filt International is Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Polyethersulphone Cartridges, Polysulfone Cartridge in India.
Pleated PTFE Cartridge and PTFE Membrane Cartridge Manufacturer
- PTFE membrane with all -Fluoropolymer construction for high temperature applications.
- PTFE cartridge is available in micron ratings from 0.05 to 1.0 m and length from 4″ (10 cm) to 20″ adapted to fit virtually all commercially available filter housings.
- Extremely low extractables & excellent chemical compatibility.
Integrity testabe cartridge – thermally bonded.
- Fully validated and supported with a certification of quality, integrity test procedure and validation guide.
- Bacteria retention greater than 10 7 /cm 2 per HIMA methodology for 0.2 micron sterilizing grade filters using Brevundimonas diminuta.
- Each cartridge is given a unique serial number to provide immediate product traceability.
- Cartridge may be Steamed or Autoclaved for over 100 one -hour cycles @ 145° C (275° F).
- Total filtration area of 9.3 Ft2 (0.86 m2) gives high air flow rates.
- Maximizes fermentation yields and lower operating costs.